Sunday, October 28, 2012

Boys and Their Pants

Belts. What are they used for? They are used to hold up your (too big) pants to the appropriate line in which your hip touches the torso. We all know guys are not stupid, I mean I know girls are way smarter, but I have faith in them. Guys wear their pants pass their butts. I know some people are attracted to butts, and I am not against that, but during the day I would not want to see some of the stuff that hangs out. Guys are always pulling them up, but I mean if you watch them make that small effort, you just see the pants fall back where they were. STUPID. Haven't they heard of a belt? I wear a belt everyday, I just can't find that pair of pants that can fit around my legs and also fit around my waist. Imagine if girls started to wear their pants low. Guys would hate this. In Elementary School, people would make fun of each other if they could the smallest amount of your underwear. It made me all self-conscious. This is AMERICA. I have rights. I should I have the right to look somewhere and not have to see some guys butt hanging out. Some girls like it, and other girls don't. I am on the side with not having to see butts.

1 comment:

  1. Exactly! This so so true! I'm on your side, If they are going to wear trousers they should fit! Or like you said have a belt because it looks a little daft when they fall down to let the entire world see their inevitably embarrassing underwear!
    Keep up the funny posts!
    Ellie♥

    ReplyDelete