Monday, October 29, 2012

Goodbye to all the Haters and Hello to all the Lovers

Break ups hurt. Even if you were never close with someone, like a guy who is your friend, it still hurts like you both were in love. Heart breaks hurt everyone, everyday, every week. Does it stop? Nope. The only thing that changes is the person you love. We deserve the love we think we should have. We don't shoot high for the one's who we love, we accept those you we think we deserve. Whether it's a cat or a tiger. We should shoot for things that are out of reach, the things that could be(in your mind) impossible. Whether it's liking the Football quarter back, and your not a cheerleader. Or falling in love with your best friend.  I know it's not New Years, but I'm going to make a pre-resolution (the spell check says the pre- revolution isn't a word) My pre-resolution for this year is to only  put up with people, who I know love me for who I am, and are not embarrassed to be seen around me. So I am saying goodbye to all the haters, and saying hello to all the lovers. For the lovers are ruling the world, and are the one's who are making the world a little brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment