Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween/Date with Napoleon

HALLOWEEN!!!!

It's Halloween. Yes! I can't wait to go around town with my friends and smash mailboxes with bat, and hang out of the window. You know, because I'm so smart. No. Halloween is a scary time. This is a time when freaks come out, and prey on little children. That's the reason why I'm going with my younger brother. Halloween is a time in which teenagers are allowed to roam and steal without be caught. I mean be honest, when the neighbors leave out a bowl of delicious goodness and has a sign that says 'Take One,' do any of you really take just one. I mean I usually dump the whole bowl in my pillowcase or take three hand fulls, only if there are younger kids around and don't want to be a bad influence. So yah! Halloween. It's nto just a time where the gowls and witches coem out to haunt, but a time that the darkside of people come out to play. The Drunks get drunk, the druggies get high, teenagers run around and scare, and little kids eat more candy to show the world that Americans are fat. So enjoy the night, be safe and watch out for Micheal Myers. I love Jamie-lee Curtis. And don't go into the woods, the basement, or anywhere with jsut your underwear on. Don't be a moron, like most of the girls in the horror films. Eat candy. Dress up. Party. Do homework( which is what I'm going to do). Howl at the Moon(if your sercertly a werewolf). Walk around like a zombie. Eat brains. Do anything that makes you happy. Unless you are a pychopath, so you may need a pychologist. Anyways please scare the living daylights out of someone. Do the thing that makes you happy. And enjoy the night. And wish me luck on my date with Napoleon a.k.a Homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment