Sunday, December 23, 2012

My Poem/Rap

In my debate class, we need to make out own poem and say it in front of the class. This is mine. After yoy read it, read it again fast this time, and kind of ganster style.



So what…

People are people, and who is to say which one is the cooler one.
Whether it’s Brad Pitt or other one of those “Beautiful People”
They all have a heart, two lungs, two eyes, most of them do.
SO WHAT... I do too.
Does this make them more important than you and I?
You is special no matter what your size
But who gives them the right to cut in line just because they're some guy.
Who can sit around all day and get paid.
SO WHAT if they can get laid.
I too could be beautiful and walk tall with seven inch heals, but SO WHAT?
Do I have to have a billion dollars in my pursue and another 100 in looT.
I just think that’s lame.
SO WHAT if they have a jet, or a car with two wheels.
Well I have a bike with two BIG wheels.
SO WHAT... if I can't dance or sing.
Who cares if their stunt man can do a triple back flip with no wires or strings?
Oh yah, I can stand on my head, if there’s a pillow beneath.

Superheroes are just people in tights.
SO WHAT... if they can fly or shoot lasers out of their eyes.
I can do those things in my mind. And I’m the smart one because I don’t’ die.

Guess what, these are just people.
SO WHAT?
Everyone is unique or little insane, but maybe not Shania Twain.
Who wants to be sane.
To be a robot in chains.
To hooked on a nook instead of a book.
I don't want to be a "So What" type of person
I want to be the person i was born to be
Whether it's chilling with my peebs or dancing in leaves.
You got to be who you want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment